Saturday 14 January 2023

Self-Defeating Devil

I loaned my D&D 5E PHB to my brother-in-law several months ago. I've been meaning to ask for it back. 

Now I think I'll phone him and tell him he can keep it.

 

 

 

 

 

Self-Defeating Devil

A petty and grasping fiend, the Self-Defeating Devil is always encountered as a single creature. It's cursed, although its innate arrogance prevents it from realising that, and the curse causes it to see its natural allies as obstacles between it and its money.

AC 5 [14], HD 7, ATT 1 x fangs (2d6), magic (see specials), THAC0 12 [+7], MV 120’ (40’), SV 8 9 10 11 12 (F5), ML 6, Al Chaotic, XP 300, NA 1 (1), TT None (the Self-Defeating Devil has very little to offer anyone)

The Self-Defeating Devil casts spells as a 5th level Magic User. It is only capable of memorising spells that target others. If the target successfully saves, the spell reflects back on the devil, doing double damage.

No comments:

Post a Comment