Saturday 11 May 2019

Choo choo

Skerples' Indefinite Train project got mentioned again on Reddit this week when user Goblinsh made a post to bring it more attention.  I agree that it's a worthwhile scheme.  A train hundreds of carriages long, travelling through worlds and planes, picking up random passengers and cargo as it goes.  The engineer may be a god escaping from an apocalypse, or travelling to one.  Anyone can contribute.

I've added a couple more carriages to my initial contribution, the dragon teppanyaki restaurant and the feuding Croshaw sisters' family car.  If you didn't believe my claim to have no artistic talent, this might convince you.  But I hope there's some usable game content in there.  'Unpolished but fun' is how I'd describe the project's pages.

My current favourites from the submissions are the broken robot factory and Murder on the Infinite Express.  Go and check them out.  They're worth your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment